Secretary, 1: Local Party Executive
- Chris spent over 50 years in the entertainment and catering industry.
- He has had a lifelong interest in politics; his first memories of an election was 1950 in Durham when young Chris ran from the polling station with the latest voter details (Labour 35,000 Tories 2,000!).
- His career prevented him from declaring any political leanings but his interest in 'Green' issues was always clear; his business was predominantly organic by 1986.
- He has a zero emmissions electric car - and renounced air travel in 2018.
- Chris's favourite read is "The Limits to Growth" which he bought when it was published in 1972.
- Chris is our Branch Secretary.
- He also works with others to develop this website...